Below shows the Entry Requirement. For application submission, click here.
Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirement (MER) listed under the Country Requirement are eligible to apply for a course of study at NYP.
Please note that:
- Returning Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are required to complete at least Year 10 of High School, with Year 10 school exam results meeting the minimum entry requirement (MER) listed in the country requirement below.
- International applicants are required to complete Year 12 of High School.
- Applicants, if shortlisted, will be required to sit for an Admissions Test in English (written and oral), Mathematics and a relevant Science. The Admissions Test will be conducted in Singapore. Only applicants offering the following qualifications are not required to sit for the Admissions Test:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Levels
- Malaysia’s SPM
- Malaysia’s UEC
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
* Overseas candidates must make their own travel arrangements to and from Singapore if they wish to sit for the Admissions Test.
- For IGCSE qualifications, the English subject must be taken as a First Language.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirement (MER) is not a guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and on course availability in the year of application.
- The polytechnic reserves the right to amend the information provided without prior notice.