Useful Places


Where to go / Who to look for


When you have CCA issues or a problem with your CCA Transcript


Facility Reservation:

Problem with Booking of Sports Facilities



Student Development Department

Blk E, Level 4, Rm E407


Opening Hours :

8.30am - 6.00pm, Mon to Thu

8.30am - 5.30pm, Fri

(Closed on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays)


Card: Student Card and Concession Card matters


Financial Matters: Application/ Submission of Documents for Financial Assistance Schemes: Bursaries/Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy for Malays/Post-Secondary Education Account Scheme/CPF Education Scheme/Tuition Fee Loan/NYP Study Loan/NEU PC Plus Programme


Reset PIN: myNYP Portal Pin


Lost & Found


Blk A Level 1 Unit A.146

Opening Hours :

8.30am - 5.30pm, Mon to Thu

8.30am - 5.00pm, Fri

(Closed on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays)





Lost Pass: International Student

For replacement, please see ICA's website

Insurance: Personal Accident Insurance

Accident charges incurred by full-time students


Insurance: Goup Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance (for Full-time International Students (IS) only)

Please find out more here.






MC/Exemption Letter: Submission for NS-eligible students who have to take IPPT 


MC: Submission (During exams)


MC: Submission (During term time)

Individual School's GSM Co-ordinator or





School Administration Offices

Centralised Student IT Helpdesks Services: 

When you have a problem, with your computer.

Please seek support here.


You might also want to bookmark this site with useful numbers to your Schools.