(SkillsFuture Credit & e2i grant applicable subject to Terms & Conditions)
This course aims to enable participants to understand the importance of services, tools to apply consumer decision-making process in making service purchases, and evaluate customer service techniques and strategies to build loyalty, improve service quality and service recovery.
- Introduction to Services
- An Overview of the Services Sector
- Consumer Behaviour in Service Encounters
- Key Elements of Services Marketing
- Managing the Service Delivery Process
- Implementing Services Marketing
Ms Benedicte Liew
Lecturer, Nanyang Polytechnic
Ms Liew graduated with a Bachelor degree in International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland. She has many years of working experience in hospitality and Tourism related organizations such as Singapore Airlines, The Fullerton Hotel, Conrad Centennial Singapore, Sheraton Towers Singapore, The Sentosa Resort & Spa, and in positions such as Conference Planner, Business Development Manager and Sales Manager in the Catering Sales and Conference Services.
$216.00 ( after e2i grant )
E2i grant is applicable to Singaporean or Singapore PR applicants who are currently employed in Retail and F&B sectors
- This program is approved under UTAP funding. NTUC members may apply for UTAP funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee (exclude GST) capped at $250 per year.
- This program is also supported by skillsfuture credit for self-sponsored participants.