Applicants with any of the following qualifications are invited to apply for the course:
- Minimum 3 GCE “O” level credit including English & Mathematics with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Business-related NITEC with GPA ≥ 3.5 and with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Business-related Higher NITEC with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- NITEC In Services with GPA ≥ 3.5 and with at least 2 years of relevant working experience AND successful completion of Bridging Programme offered by ITE
- Higher NITEC In Services with at least 1 year of relevant working experience AND successful completion of Bridging Programme offered by ITE
- A relevant WSQ Diploma qualification with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience and Workplace Literary & Numeracy (WPLN) at level ≥ 6
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted will have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The course is 900 hours and comprises FIVE Modular Certificates. The programme can be completed in 5 semesters or 2.5 years. Lessons will be held three evenings a week. Students will take 3 modules per semester.
Modular Certificate in Business Communications & IT Skills
Oral Communication in Business
Effective Business Writing Skills
IT Applications in Business
Modular Certificate in Business Fundamentals
Principles of Management
Principles of Economics
Principles of Marketing
Modular Certificate in Business Operations
Principles of Accounting
Human Resource Management & Practices
Modular Certificate in Logistics Management
Managing Global Operations in SCM
Modern Transport Management
Modular Certificate in Materials Management
Inventory & Cost Issues in Supply Chain
Purchasing & Supply Management
Warehouse Practices & Processes
The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects, and case study based learning.
Between 20 and 30% of the teaching will be conducted or available through e-Learning / self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations & presentation, project work; and end of semester examinations.
Participants who fail the overall assessments will be required to repeat the module with future intake students. However, participants who miss the examinations due to valid reasons will be allowed to take an alternative assessment and be graded accordingly.
Nett Course Fees Payable (After MOE Subsidy)
Category *Fee for 1st Modular Certificate (MC) Total Programme Fee
(Consists of 5 MC)
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipient
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years old
Singapore Citizen < 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
* 1st MC fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
Fees are subject to review by MOE on semestral basis.
Please note that a supplementary fee of around $30 is payable in each semester. Please click to here for funding details.
MOE subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.