- A diploma from a local polytechnic or degree with minimum of 1 year of work experience, preferably in a related field.
- Holders of other equivalent academic qualification from foreign institutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The course is 270 hours and comprises of two Post-Diploma Certificates. The programme can be completed in 2 semesters over a period of 12 months. Lessons are held two evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Post-Diploma Certificate in HR & Talent Management (135 hours)
Strategic International HRM
Organisation Development and Change Management
Post-Diploma Certificate in Performance & Compensation Management (135 hours)
Employee Relations Management
Performance Management and Coaching
Strategic Compensation Management
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 20% to 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
The SkillsFuture Study Award, a key initiative under the HR Industry Manpower Plan (HRIMP), supports HR professionals to deepen their skills in the sector and helps nurture a strong pipeline of HR professionals who are well-equipped to enable human capital development in their organisations. For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards/human-resource .