- A diploma from a local polytechnic or degree with minimum of 1 year of work experience, preferably in a related field.
- Holders of other equivalent academic qualification from foreign institutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The course is 270 hours and comprises of two Post-Diploma Certificates. The programme can be completed in 2 semesters over a period of 12 months. Lessons are held two evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Post-Diploma Certificate in Sport Management (135 hours)
Sport Management Development in Spore
The Business of Sport
Sport Management in a Changing Landscape
Sports Event Management
Post-Diploma Certificate in Sport Marketing (135 hours)
Sport Sponsorship & Publicity
Integrated Sport Marketing Project
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 20% to 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
Course Fees Payable (After Subsidies and Inclusive of GST)
* Fee for 1st Post-Diploma Certificate (PDC)
Total Programme Fee (comprises 2 PDCs)
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipient1
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizen below 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
* 1st PDC fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
A supplementary fee of around $30 is payable for each PDC.
1 Please refer to www.workfare.sg for more information on WTS.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. Please click HERE for funding details.
MOE subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.
Course will commence on 19 February 2018*.
Online application will close on 15 Dec 2017.
Course Preview is on 22 Nov 7pm at Lecture Theatre D-4 (LTD-4), SBM Block D, Level 2. Please register your attendance with Steven Lee at email@example.com.
* subject to change.