About the Course
The Diploma in Chemical & Green Technology course aims to provide students with a strong foundation in science and technology to contribute effectively in the chemical and green industries, with a focus on environmental & waste management and energy optimization. Students will be equipped with skills, knowledge and attributes to take up job opportunities ranging from water technologists and energy management professionals to chemical process technologists and safety specialists.
Graduates with the Chemical & Green Technology diploma have diverse job opportunities awaiting, ranging from the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries to the environmental and clean energy industries. Graduates will have the expertise to work in various job functions, including operations, quality control, lab analysis and design. Potential employers include government agencies, research institutes, established chemical industry as well as the growing environment industry.
Students who aspire to pursue a degree and meet the entry requirements of the local and overseas universities can progress into the bachelor degree courses such as Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Science, Applied Science, etc.
Students graduated from this programme can gain admission into various universities, such as:
- National University of Singapore - Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Science and Environmental Science Degrees
- Nanyang Technological University - Chemical Engineering - up to 1 year advanced standing, Environmental Engineering, Applied Science Degrees
- Singapore Institute of Technology - Chemical Engineering, up to 1 year advanced standing
University of Queensland - Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) – up to 1 year advance standing
Murdoch University - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (Study period: 3 semesters)
Murdoch University - Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Environmental Engineering (Study period: 5 semesters)
- University of Birmingham - Chemical Engineering
- University of Manchester - Chemical Engineering