- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Recognized relevant NITEC/Higher NITEC (NITEC Applied Food Science, NITEC Chemical Process Technology, Higher NITEC Chemical Technology and Higher NITEC Biotechnology)
- Candidates who are successfully matched and placed with participating employer under Earn and Learn Programme
- Candidates without the minimum academic qualification may be admitted based on merit on a case-by-case basis (such as relevant working experience).
Applicants are to submit their application online at NYP ALLS. Supporting documents (NRIC, certificates educational transcripts and CV) are to be sent to the following address by the closing date: 31 November 2017
Information and Service Centre
Block A, Level 1,
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8
Please note that your application will only be processed if you have submitted the complete application and all the required documents.
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted will have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.