A relevant Polytechnic Diploma in design disciplines. Preference will be given to applicants with the relevant work experience.
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
(i) Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
(ii) Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted will have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
Please click here for more information.
The total course duration for the Specialist Diploma is 300 hours covering 8 modules. It comprises 2 individual Post-Diploma Certificates; namely; a Post-Diploma Certificate in Design Business Strategy, and a Post-Diploma Certificate in Design Business Management. Classes are conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm – 10pm.
The modules are:
- Design Business Strategy
- Design Business Development
- Design Thinking & Experience
- Service Design
- Design Business Management
- Design Business Operations
- Customer & Vendor Relationship Management
- Communications Management
Post Diploma in Design Business Strategy Post Diploma in Design Business Management
Singapore Citizens (WTS-eligible)
Singapore Citizens (Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy) - for Singaporeans Citizens aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizens (SME-sponsored)
Singapore PRs *
* PR who is taking individual modules will not be entitled to any subsidy.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) is payable:
- Examination Fee of $5.35 per module and $21.40 per Post-Diploma Certificate
- Annual Insurance Fee of $4.60.