- Diploma in Nursing from a local Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification;
- Singapore Nursing Board registration;
- 2 years post registration experience with a minimum of 1 year in the discipline of study;
- IELTS grade of 6 and above, which is compulsory for regional candidates.
Details of the course will be announced as and when the course is offered. Typically two intakes per year, in April and October. Each course will be conducted based on sufficient number of applicants.
Applicants are to submit their application online at www.nyp.edu.sg/alls
Supporting documents can be:
uploaded with your online application;
posted by mail; OR
deposited at the following address before the closing date:
i@Central Information & Service Centre
Block A, Level 1,
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8,
NB: (1) An incomplete submission may not be considered.
Organisations sponsoring their staff for the programme are required to submit the Company-Sponsorship Form to the above address before the closing date.
The Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Oncology) is a 33-week (860 hours) full time course.
Classes are conducted on Monday to Friday between 0800 to 1800 hrs.
Course Date: 02 Oct 2017 to 20 May 2018.
PDC PDC Title PDC Hours Start Date End Date 1 Post-Diploma Certificate in Principles and Science of Oncology Nursing 210 2/10/2017 10/12/2017 2 Post-Diploma Certificate in Practice of Oncology Nursing 1 120 11/12/2017 7/1/2018 3 Post-Diploma Certificate in Advanced Concepts in Oncology Nursing 210 8/1/2018 25/3/2018 4 Post-Diploma Certificate in Practice of Oncology Nursing 2 320 26/3/2018 20/5/2018
Type of Subsidy
SC below 40 years
SC aged 40 & above
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN PRINCIPLES & SCIENCE OF ONCOLOGY NSG
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICE OF ONCOLOGY NURSING 1
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN ADV CONCEPTS IN ONCOLOGY NURSING
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICE OF ONCOLOGY NURSING 2
SC: Singapore Citizens
PR: Permanent Residents (1st eligible Diploma/Post Diploma only)
SME: Small-Medium Enterprises
WTS: Workfare Training Scheme
* Fees quoted are based on prevailing funding policies and subjected to review by MOE.
* PRs who are taking individual modules will not be entitled to any subsidy.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) are payable:
- Examination Fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance Fee of $1.70 per Financial Year