The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills in the essentials of diabetes management and the strategies to enhance the care of individuals with diabetes or self-management in the aspects of nutrition and lifestyle.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the types and complications of diabetes.
• Understand the management of Hyperglycaemia/ Hypoglycaemia
• Identify interventions in lifestyle management.
• Understand nutrition labelling.
• Identify useful mobile apps to support/manage diabetes.
$112.35 (incl GST)