- A Diploma in Nursing from a local Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification;
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board;
- 1 year post registration experience with 6 months in the discipline of study.
Details of the course will be announced as and when the course is offered. Typically one intake per year in April. The course will be conducted based on sufficient number of applicants.
Applicants are to submit their application online here.
Please submit your supporting documents (photocopy of NRIC, educational transcripts, degree, etc.) to the following address by the closing date:
Student Recruitment & Admisssion Office
Block A, Level 2,
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8
NB: (1) An incomplete submission may not be considered.
Organisations sponsoring their staff for the programme are required to submit the Company-Sponsorship Form to the above address by the closing date.
Post-Diploma Certificate in Principles of Adolescent & Youth Health Post-Diploma Certificate in Practice of Adolescent & Youth Health
Singapore Citizens (WTS-eligible)
Singapore Citizens (Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy) - for Singaporeans Citizens aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizens (SME-sponsored)
Singapore PRs *
* PR who is taking individual modules will not be entitled to any subsidy.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) is payable:
- Examination Fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance Fee of $4.60 per Financial Year