- Diploma in Nursing from a local Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification;
- Singapore Nursing Board registration;
- 1 years post registration experience with 6 months in the discipline of study.
Details of the course will be announced as and when the course is offered. Each course will be conducted based on sufficient number of applicants.
Applicants are to submit their application online at www.nyp.edu.sg/alls
Supporting documents can be:
uploaded with your online application;
posted by mail; OR
deposited at the following address before the closing date:
i@Central Information & Service Centre
Block A, Level 1,
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8,
NB: (1) An incomplete submission may not be considered.
Organisations sponsoring their staff for the programme are required to submit the Company-Sponsorship Form to the above address before the closing date.
The Specialist Diploma in Radiology Nursing is a 44-week (300 hours) part time course. Classes are conducted on Tuesday and Thursday between 1800 to 2100 hrs.
Course Date: 03 Oct 2017 to 5 August 2018.
PDC PDC Title PDC Hours Start Date End Date 1 Post-Diploma Certificate in Principles of Radiology Nursing 150 3/10/2017 16/4/2018 2 Post-Diploma Certificate in Practice of Radiology Nursing 150 17/4/2018 5/8/2018
Type of Subsidy
SC below 40 years
SC aged 40 & above
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN PRINCIPLES OF RADIOLOGY NURSING
POST-DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICE OF RADIOLOGY NURSING
SC: Singapore Citizens
PR: Permanent Residents (1st eligible Diploma/Post Diploma only)
SME: Small-Medium Enterprises
WTS: Workfare Training Scheme
* Fees quoted are based on prevailing funding policies and subjected to review by MOE.
* PRs who are taking individual modules will not be entitled to any subsidy.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) are payable:
- Examination Fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance Fee of $1.70 per Financial Year