About the Course
Make Media Content More Appealing!
SIDM is a pioneer in providing visual and motion graphics at the National Day Parade. This immersive course focuses on visual design and unconventional thinking to develop motion media professionals. Our graduates have gone on to create engaging content for high-end film, TV broadcast, motion advertising, entertainment, infotainment, corporate communications and performing arts.
We will engage both your heart and critical thinking, giving you room to learn through discovery and play. Develop your own artistic and aesthetic sensibilities. Be equipped with tools to create professional motion graphics and be ready to question or challenge the status quo. Our deep industrial collaborations, robust overseas attachment, relevant student exchange programmes and participation in international design competitions will enrich your learning journey.
Upon graduation, you will be a confident, socially responsible creative professional armed with a handcrafted bespoke portfolio, ready to captivate the industry.
- Production studios for commercial & digital media advertising
- Advertising & design studios
- Corporate media production
- Films – motion titles, post-production
- Broadcast stations
- Motion design for the performing arts industry
- Educational content publishing
- Interactive TV & mobile media production
- Setting up your own production studio
Pursue further studies at reputable universities in Singapore, the United Kingdom or the United States.