The admission requirements are:
- Fresh polytechnic graduates who graduated within 36 months from a recognized polytechnic diploma in IT, computer science or equivalent as stipulated by the SkillsFuture Council (including those who are already employed by participating companies within 36 months after their graduation).
- For male participants who need to serve National Service (NS), the 36-month period will start from their operationally-ready date (ORD).
- Candidates without the minimum academic qualifications may be admitted based on merits on a case-by-case basis and may be subjected to an interview.
- Successfully matched and placed with participating employer under Earn and Learn Programme.
Participants who are Singapore Citizens and meet the entry requirement will be eligible for a sign-on incentive of up to S$5,000 when they are successfully placed on the programme.
Polytechnic graduates who do not meet these requirements (i.e. > 36 months) can still be considered for the course with the understanding that they will not be eligible for the sign-on incentives.
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume and result transcripts with the subject “Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development” to email@example.com. Please note that the resumes will be forwarded to the participating companies for consideration upon successful matching.
Applicants who are successfully placed in any of the participating companies will be provided with more details to complete an online application for the Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development before the start of the programme.
Post Diploma Certificate in Advanced Information Systems: 16 Oct 17 to 15 Oct 18
Participants will need to fulfil the skills competency that the company has specified in the on-the-job training (OJT) blueprints through the structured on-the-job training in the company for a period of 12 months.
Post Diploma Certificate in Advanced Software Development Practices
The training are scheduled on 23 Oct 17 to 27 Oct 18, 4 Dec 17 to 8 Dec 17 and 29 Jan 17 to 2 Feb 18.
23 Oct 17 - 26 Oct 17
4 Dec 17 – 6 Dec 17
29 Jan 18
Agile Software Development Process
7 Dec 17 – 8 Dec 17
30 Jan 18 – 1 Feb 18
Advanced Topics in Software Development
27 Oct 17
6 Dec 17 – 7 Dec 17
31 Jan 18 – 2 Feb 18
Software Development Capstone Project
* Last Updated on 13 Sep 2017
PDC in Advanced Software Development Practices PDC in Advanced Information Systems
Earn & Learn Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development
Singapore Citizen +
Singapore Permanent Resident ++
# For more information on SME Subsidy, click here.
+ For 1st time applicant or subsequent applicant.
++ For 1st time applicant.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) will be charged:
- Exam/Assessment fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance fee of $4.30 per academic year
The course fees will be reviewed by MOE on an annual basis and adjusted accordingly.