Welcome all to participate in the Nanyang Polytechnic Pharmaceutical Science Challenge 2018! An exciting day of fun-filled Adventure.
This competition is open to the first 20 teams who sign up!
Competition Rules & Regulations
- This competition is open to all Secondary School students in Secondary 3 & 4 (as of year 2018). Each school can send in ONLY ONE team of 3 students.
- The competition will be conducted at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
- There are two mandatory categories that the students have to take part in to qualify for the Grand Finals which will be held on the same day.
a) Preliminary Round - Individual basis;
b) Practical Lab - Team effort.
The combined results of these two components will determine the top three teams who will enter the Grand Finals.
- Topics for the challenge will include aspects of dosage forms, common diseases and medications. For more information, please click here.
- Please go to http://goo.gl/forms/WMTiX4tn9FQFk7GK2 and register online.
- Closing date for registration is 24th December 2017 or when fully subscribed (limited to the first 20 teams).