To develop an inclusive community that promotes a culture of openness, understanding and mutual support for students with diverse needs to have a holistic education experience and attain independent living skills and be equipped to access meaningful employment upon graduation.
The students we support include students who have:
- Physical/Mobility Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities (e.g Dyslexia)
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Multiple Disabilities
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Academic Support Arrangements
- Transition Support
- Access Arrangements for Examinations
- Assistive Equipment
- Referral to other services
Students with physical impairment, visual impairment and deaf or hard of hearing can tap into the SEN Fund to purchase Assistive Technology (AT) devices and support services.