AY 2018/19 (Full-time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date : 16 Apr 2018.
GCE 'A' Level Qualification Holders
- Students with Singapore Cambridge GCE 'A' Level results
Application period :
12 Jan 2018 - 30 Mar 2018
How do I apply :
Apply via the online application system during the application period.
Notification of Outcome
Your application outcome will be released by Apr 2018.
Only successful applicants will be notified of your application outcome by post. If you are an ex-poly student, you may receive your application outcome up to a week before start of term as your application is subject to available vacancies.
Click HERE to check your application status.
Submission of Application
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above. Application submitted via other modes such as email, fax and letters will not be processed.
- Upon submitting the online application, a Verification Slip (VS) will be generated and you are required to print and submit it with supporting documents to the address stated on the VS. The VS with all required supporting documents must be sent by mail or delivered by hand to the address stated or otherwise stated in your VS. If you need to re-print the verification slip after submitting an application, please click HERE.
- For applicants residing in Singapore, please send us your VS within 3 working days from the date of application. For applicants residing overseas, please send us your VS within 7 working days from the date of application.
- If you have already submitted an online application, you may click on the online application link above to re-print your VS or enquire your application status.