AY 2022/23 (Full Time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 18 Apr 2022
Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirement listed under the Country Requirement are eligible to apply for a course of study at NYP.
Refer to the list of entry requirements for more details.
Holders of IGCSE, Malaysia SPM and UEC qualifications should NOT apply here, but apply under the respective application webpage as these qualifications have different application periods.
Application period :
8 Nov 2021 - 22 Nov 2021
How do I apply :
You may apply through the Online Application System during the application period.
Before you apply, do note that :
- Returning Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR) are required to complete at least Year 10 of High School, with Year 10 school exam results meeting the minimum entry requirement listed below.
- International applicants are required to complete Year 12 of High School and/or have obtained a high school diploma.
- To support the applications, applicants offering international qualifications MUST submit
- either IELTS scores [meeting minimum scores of 6.0 overall] or
- TOEFL (iBT) scores [meeting minimum scores of 78]; You MUST request Educational Testing Services (ETS) or testing institutes to send the original scores to NYP (institutional code is C742).
- The IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition are acceptable.
- Applicants with the following qualifications are exempted from submitting IELTS or TOEFL (iBT) scores:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Levels
- High School Diplomas from USA/UK/Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Philippines
- International Baccalureate (IB) Diploma
- Applicants, if shortlisted, will be required to sit for an Admissions Test, to be held in week 3-4 in Jan 2022. Entrance test will be held online for AY2022 applications.
- Applicants offering the following qualifications are not required to sit for the Admissions Test:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Applicants whose national exams have been cancelled or deferred due to COVID-19 may still submit an application, which may be considered on a case-by-case basis. You are required to submit proof that you have registered for the national exams after submitting your application online. You may be required to sit for the Admissions Test.
- Applicants applying for Art, Media, Design and Sport related courses are required to prepare a portfolio/summary of statement for assessment if you are being shortlisted for interview. Please refer to the list of courses and the Portfolio Requirements here.
- Applicants applying for the Oral Health Therapy course are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirement (MER) is not a guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the above information provided without prior notice.
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above. Application submitted via other modes such as email, fax and letters will not be processed.
- Upon submitting the online application, a Verification Slip (VS) will be generated. Please save a copy as you would need to enter your VS Number when you submit your supporting documents online. You will need to upload the following via our Document Submission System within 3 working days from the date of your application submission:
- a copy of your identification document
- result slip or academic transcript
- CCA records
- If you need to retrieve the Verification Slip of your submitted online application, click here.
- If you encounter any problems, please reach us at 6451 5115 during operating hours or contactNYP@nyp.edu.sg. Please provide your name and contact details so that we can assist you better.