AY 2018/19 (Full-time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 16 Apr 2018.
Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirement (MER) listed under the Country Requirement are eligible to apply for a course of study at NYP.
Click HERE to find out on the minimum entry requirement (MER).
- Returning Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are required to complete at least Year 10 of High School, with Year 10 school exam results meeting the minimum entry requirement (MER) listed in the country requirement below.
- International applicants are required to complete Year 12 of High School.
Application period :
12 Jan 2018 - 31 Jan 2018
How do I apply :
Apply via the online application system during the application period.
Other information :
Applicants, if shortlisted, will be required to sit for an Admissions Test in English (written and oral), Mathematics and a relevant Science. The Admissions Test will be conducted in Singapore. Only applicants offering the following qualifications are not required to sit for the Admissions Test:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Levels
Meeting the minimum entry requirement (MER) is not a guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and on course availability in the year of application.
Submission of Application
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above. Application submitted via other modes such as email, fax and letters will not be processed.
- Upon submitting the online application, a Verification Slip (VS) will be generated and you are required to print and submit it with supporting documents to the address stated on the VS. The VS with all required supporting documents must be sent by mail or delivered by hand to the address stated or otherwise stated in your VS. If you need to re-print the verification slip after submitting an application, please click HERE.
- For applicants residing in Singapore, please send us your VS within 3 working days from the date of application. For applicants residing overseas, please send us your VS within 7 working days from the date of application.
- If you have already submitted an online application, you may click on the online application link above to re-print your VS or enquire your application status.
Notification of Outcome
Your application outcome will be released by Apr 2018.
Only successful applicants will be notified of your application outcome by post. If you are an ex-poly student, you may receive your application outcome up to a week before start of term as your application is subject to available vacancies.
Click HERE to check your application status.