AY 2024/25 (Full-time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 15 Apr 2024
- The course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- SPM Grades A+ to C are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6.
UEC Grades A1 to B6 are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6.
- STPM Holders may use your SPM Qualifications to apply.
- Result slip or academic transcript for qualifications printed in a language other than English, must be accompanied by a certified English translated copy.
- Applicants with school-based results and have registered for the current SPM examinations will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
- Registration slip for national exams must be submitted.
- If shortlisted, you may be required to sit for the entrance test.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above.
- After submitting the online application, you will need to upload the following via our Document Submission System within 3 working days from the date of your application submission (refer to the instructions in the Online Application System):
- identification document (front & back if applicable) or passport
- original result slip or academic transcript (accompanied by a certified English translated copy if original is in another language)
- registration slip for national exams (if applying using school-based results)
- digital portfolio (if applying for courses offered by School of Design & Media)
- Company Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
- Please ensure your name / identification number is clearly shown in all the documents submitted.
- If you encounter any problems, please reach us at 6451 5115 during operating hours or contactNYP@nyp.edu.sg. Please provide your name and contact details so that we can assist you better.
Notification of Outcome
Application outcome will be released by end March/April. You may login to the online application system listed above to check your application status.
Successful applicants will receive enrolment notifications via sms and email by end March/April. Click here for enrolment details.