Step 2: Submit Documents Within 1 Week from Acceptance of Offer
Documents to be uploaded via the NYP Document Submission System:
- MOE Tuition Grant (TG) Form. For details and relevant MOE TG form, refer to Financial Matters > MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
If you are below 21 years as at 1 January of course commencement year, please upload
- Birth Certificate; and
- Declaration Form (completed and signed by your parent/guardian).
- If you have opted for e-Declaration during enrolment, there is no need to upload the Declaration Form. Ask your primary contact to acknowledge via the e-Declaration link sent to him/her instead.
If you are a male Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident and have already received NS Registration Notice from CMPB, please upload either
- CMPB approval letter, if you have successfully obtained CMPB's approval for NS deferment, to commence your NYP course in the coming semester; or
- CMPB enlistment letter, if you have requested for course reservation via NYP Online Enrolment System to serve NS first.
Photograph to be uploaded via the NYP Photo Submission System:
- Upload your photograph with plain white background if you did not do so when you accepted the enrolment offer.
Check out Enrolment Step 3 regarding taking Colour Vision Test / Health Science Medical Examination for selected courses.