International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Holders can apply for Full Time Diploma Courses via the Direct Admission Exercise.
To be eligible for admission to the various courses, all applicants must fulfill the following entry requirements:
- English (must be taken as First Language) : min. grade C
- Mathematics: min. grade C
- 1 other relevant and 2 best subjects: min grade C
1. Returning Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR) are required to complete at least Year 10 of High School, with Year 10 school exam results meeting the minimum entry requirement.
2. International applicants are required to complete Year 12 of High School and/or obtained a high school diploma.
3. If you are applying for arts, media and design courses, you are required to prepare a portfolio for assessment if you are being shortlisted. Refer to the List of Portfolio Requirements for more details.
4. If you are applying for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
5, Meeting the minimum entry requirement does not guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and on course availability in the year of application.
6. The polytechnic reserves the right to amend the information provided without prior notice.
Refer to the Direct Admission Exercise page for more details.