- The course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- IGCSE / GCSE qualifications issued by Cambridge, Edexcel and Oxford AQA are acceptable.
- English must be taken as First Language.
- IGCSE / GCSE Grades A to C is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6 and IGCSE / GCSE Grade D is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grade 7.
New IGCSE / GCSE Grades 9 to 4 is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6 and new IGCSE / GCSE Grade 3 is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grade 7.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
Keen to join us? Check out the application period and procedure.