Applicants with non-local qualifications who meet the minimum entry requirements listed below are eligible to apply for their desired Full Time Diploma Course.
Online application can be submitted via Direct Admission Exercise.
Before you apply, do note that :
- Returning Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR) are required to complete at least Year 10 of High School, with Year 10 school exam results meeting the minimum entry requirement listed below.
- International applicants are required to complete Year 12 of High School and/or have obtained a high school diploma.
- To support the applications, applicants offering international qualifications must submit
- either IELTS scores [meeting minimum scores of 6.0 overall] or
- TOEFL (iBT) scores [meeting minimum scores of 78]; You must also request Educational Testing Services (ETS) or testing institutes to send the original scores to NYP (institutional code is C742)
- The IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition are acceptable.
- Applicants with the following qualifications are exempted from submitting IELTS or TOEFL (iBT) scores:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Levels
- High School Diplomas from USA/UK/Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Philippines
- International Baccalureate (IB) Diploma
- Applicants, if shortlisted, will be required to sit for an Admissions Test, to be held in week 3-4 in Jan 2022. Entrance test will be held online for AY2022 applications.
- Only applicants offering the following qualifications are NOT required to sit for the Admissions Test:
- Brunei’s General Certificate of Education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Applicants whose national exams have been cancelled or deferred due to COVID-19 may still submit an application, which may be considered on a case-by-case basis. You are required to submit proof that you have registered for the national exams after submitting your application online. You may be required to sit for the Admissions Test if you are shortlisted.
- Applicants interested in applying for Art, Media, Design and Sport related courses are required to prepare a portfolio/summary of statement for assessment if you are being shortlisted for interview. Please refer to the list of courses and their porfolio requirements here.
- Applicants applying for the Oral Health Therapy course are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements is not a guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted, which is subject to competition based on merit and course availability.
- Qualifications printed in a language other than English, must be accompanied by a certified English translated copy.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the above information provided without prior notice.