Bursary for Part Time Diploma Students
Eligibility Criteria and Conditions
Full qualification part-time diploma students, who pay subsidised fee, with Per Capita Income (PCI) ≤ $2,250 OR Gross Household Income ≤ $9,000
Not a recipient of full scholarship (cover tuition fees and allowance) or sponsorship in the same academic year.
Exclude specialist diploma course, advance diploma course, Earn and Learn Programmes (ELPs) and modular courses.
Quantum per Semester
Income Eligibility Criteria (AY2020)
(Estimated Disbursement Period)
Per Capita Income (PCI)
Gross Household Income (GHI)
1) 01 Jun – 06 Jun, 2020
2) 30 Nov - 05 Dec, 2020
Bursary will be used to offset any outstanding fees before disbursement of any balance.
Click here for more information.
Higher Education Bursary (HEB) Tier 1
Higher Education Bursary (HEB) Tier 2
$1,001 to $1,725
$4,001 to $6,900
Higher Education Bursary (HEB) Tier 3
$1,726 to $2,250
$6,901 to $9,000
How to apply
- Submit application online at myNYP a.k.a Student Portal
- Print and fill up the Declaration Form
- Prepare the supporting documents to be uploaded
- Scan the completed Declaration Form and supporting documents. To ensure that the documents are clearly captured, we recommend the use of Microsoft Office Lens – PDF Scanner (recommended app to use for scanning the documents- refer to step-by-step guide)
- Go to BursaryEbox to submit the scanned documents prepared in step 4 within FIVE days after online application
The bursary for part-time diploma students is disbursed on a semester basis.
Students need to apply only once in an academic year. Students are encouraged to apply bursary in Semester 1 as successful applicants in Semester 1 will continue to get the same quantum of bursary in Semester 2 if he/she still meets the criteria then.
Students are to remain contactable via NYP email or mobile phone number after submission. NYP bursary team will contact you if further clarification is required.