1. What are the courses available for application, and their entry requirements and duration?
You may view the list of continuing education and training courses and their respective entry requirements and duration at NYP Academy of Lifelong Learning & Skills Website.
2. What if I do not meet the minimum entry requirements? Can I still try to apply for the course?
Applicants who do not have the relevant educational qualifications but have substantial relevant working experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis, after clearing interviews / entrance tests.
3. What are the course fees for Advanced Diploma, Specialist Diploma, CET/Part-time Diploma or WSQ courses?
The course fees are different for different courses.
Please refer to NYP Academy of Lifelong Learning & Skills Website for the full list of available courses and their course fees.
4. Can I submit my supporting documents (e.g. educational certificates, resume, company sponsorship form) online?
Yes, the online course application system allows you to submit your supporting documents as attachments to your application. Your documents need to be in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .zip, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tiff.
5. Can I submit my supporting documents by post?
Yes, you can submit your supporting documents by post. You will be prompted to print the cover page for your supporting documents once you have submitted your online course application. Please print and mail the cover page together with your relevant documents to the address provided on the cover page.
6. The application for the course that I am interested in has closed. How can I be notified on the next run of the course?
You may register course interest with us at NYP Academy of Lifelong Learning & Skills website.
Once the course is open for online application, applicants will be notified via email.
Please note that registering your interest does not equate to application or acceptance into the course. The email alert merely serves as a notification that these courses are open for application.