Personal Particulars

What should I do if I need to change my personal particulars?

It is important that you update your personal particulars (in particular, your mailing address and contact numbers) by visiting the NYP website and logging into My NYP Portal -> Personal Information -> Update Particulars

For changes to your name, citizenship or company-sponsorship status, please visit i@Central located at NYP Block A Level 1 and bring along your original documents (e.g. deed poll, NRIC, company-sponsorship form) for verification.