Certificates & Transcripts
Collection of Diploma Certificates during Graduation Ceremony
- When you go on stage, a diploma folder will be presented to you.
- After leaving the stage, you will be directed to a counter in the Auditorium Foyer to collect your diploma.
- Please return to your seat immediately after collecting your diploma.
For those who are unable to attend the Graduation Ceremony
- If you are unable to attend the Graduation Ceremony, you may collect your diploma from 21 May 2021 (Fri).
- Please collect your diploma from i@Central (Blk A, Level 1, A.146, facing the auditorium) during office hours.
- Due to the safe management and distancing measures in place, you must make an appointment ((https://asknyp.nyp.edu.sg/eappointment/) before visiting i@Central.
- Please bring along your identification document (NYP Student Card, NRIC or Passport) for verification purposes.
- If you are unable to collect your diploma in person, you may authorise, in writing, a proxy to collect the diploma on your behalf. Your proxy's last 4 digits of their NRIC number must be clearly stated in the authorisation letter and he/she must bring along his/her NRIC for verification when collecting your diploma.
- You are advised to collect your diploma promptly. We wish to bring to your attention that while the Polytechnic makes every effort to safe keep uncollected diplomas, it shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of any uncollected diplomas.