Why School of Health & Social Sciences?
• Study at the most established health and social sciences school in Singapore
• Practise in authentic hospital, healthcare or social service environments under the guidance of specialists
• Enjoy advanced standing and overseas clinical attachments with our university partners in Australia, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States
• Experience a forward-looking curriculum with innovative and hands-on experiential learning opportunities
The '2020 JAE Range of the Net ELR2B2' is the Net ELR2B2 aggregate of the highest to lowest ranked students who were admitted to the Health & Social Sciences courses in the 2020 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE).
Range of the Net ELR2B2
|Minimum Entry Requirements|
|Nursing1||C97||4 to 28**||English Language
Any one of the following subjects:
1 - 7
1 - 6
|Oral Health Therapy1,2||C72||9 to 11|
(Fromerly known as Diploma in Social Sciences (Social Work))
|C47||4 to 10||English Language
Any three other subjects*
|1 - 6
1 - 7
1 - 6
* To be eligible for admission, you must have also sat for one subject listed in Group A of relevant subjects and another different subject listed in Group B.
** Pre-determined aggregate for priority posting (For applicants who had indicated C97 as first choice in JAE).
Art/Art & Design, Business Studies, Combined Humanities, Commerce, Commercial Studies, Economics, Geography, Higher Art, Higher Music, History, Humanities (Social Studies, Literature in English/Chinese/Malay/Tamil), Humanities (Social Studies, History/Geography), Introduction to Enterprise Development, Literature in English/Chinese/Malay/Tamil, Media Studies (Chinese), Media Studies (English), Music.
Any Group A subject, Additional Mathematics, Chinese/Higher Chinese, Creative 3D Animation, Design & Technology, Design Studies, Elementary Mathematics, Food & Nutrition, Malay/Higher Malay, Tamil/Higher Tamil, Principles of Account.
1 Due to the special requirements of the healthcare professions, all applicants have to pass a medical examination and be free from physical handicap.
2 Applicants will have to take and pass a manual dexterity test (MDT) as required under industry standards.