- To encourage Singaporeans to realise their full potential in every job they take up
- To help individuals make the right choice on their education, training and career
- To develop an integrated, high-quality system of education and training that responds to constantly changing industry needs
- To promote employer recognition and career development based on skills and mastery
- To foster a culture that supports and celebrates lifelong learning
Looking to upgrade your skills? Our strong domain capabilities allow us to be sensitive to the needs of constantly changing industries. We offer industry-relevant SkillsFuture courses at the basic, intermediate and advanced levels to cater for every learner’s needs.
The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (SFDW) is a two-day programme that equips learners with basic digital literacy skills and the confidence to succeed in a digital workplace. Carefully put together by experts from our School of Information Technology, the course is filled with practical tips and interactive experiences. It can be customised for various sectors, and there are also specialised runs for the F&B and retail industries, held at our very own Asian Culinary Institute and Singapore Institute of Retail Studies, respectively.
Learn more about SkillsFuture credits and how you can upgrade yourself with our SkillsFuture programmes:
- SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme (ELP)
- Skills-based Modular Units
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
Learn how your company can participate in our Earn and Learn Programme and structured/enhanced internships.