- Encourage Singaporeans to realise their full potential in every job
- Help individuals to make well-informed choices in education, training and careers
- Develop an integrated, high-quality system of education and training that responds to constantly evolving industry needs
- Promote employer recognition and career development based on skills and mastery
- Foster a culture that supports and celebrates lifelong learning
Nanyang Polytechnic’s strong domain capabilities allow us to be sensitive to the needs of the industry. We offer industry-relevant SkillsFuture courses at the basic, intermediate and advanced levels to cater to the needs of every learner.
The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (SFDW) is a two-day training programme that aims to equip learners with foundational digital literacy skills and the confidence to deal with the digital workplace of the future. NYP is one of the seven training providers in the launch phase. Carefully curated by experts from our School of Information Technology, the course is filled with practical tips and interactive experiences. NYP is able to customise the course to multiple sectors. There are also specialised runs for the F&B and retail industries at NYP's Asian Culinary Institute and Singapore Institute of Retail Studies respectively.
Learn more about how you can upgrade yourself with the NYP SkillsFuture initiatives:
- SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme (ELP)
- Enhanced Post-Diploma Certificate
- Skills-based Modular Units
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
Learn how your company can participate in our Earn and Learn Programmes and our structured internships.