The SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme is a work-study programme designed to give fresh graduates from polytechnics and the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) a head start in careers related to their discipline of study. It provides them with opportunities, after graduation, to build on the skills and knowledge they acquired in school, and better supports their transition into the workforce.
For more information SkillsFuture Earn & Learn, click here!
This programme aims to deepen the HR related knowledge and strategic HR competencies of participants and equip them with the skills for career development in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Fresh graduates who wish to get a head start and relevant work experience and skills valued by the industry
- Attaining industry-recognised qualifications / certificate(s)
- Looking for skills-based wage increments and meaningful career advancement upon programme completion and satisfactory job performance
As a fresh polytechnic graduate, you can get a head start in your career by:
- Acquiring practical HR skills through structured On-the-Job Training under the guidance of a company instructor / mentor
- Obtained an industry recognised Specialist Diploma qualification while employed in a HR related role at a company
- Undergo facilitated learning and work-based projects in key areas such as Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HR Analytics and Change Management
- $5,000 sign on incentive for Singaporean fresh graduates who successfully complete the programme
The Earn & Learn Programme is a 12 month programme consisting of a Specialist Diploma in Human Capital Management (comprising two 150-hour post diploma certificates (PDC)) and On-the-Job Training (OJT) conducted at participating companies.
Lessons for the Specialist Diploma will be held 3 days per week during the second week of each calendar month, over a 12-month period and will be delivered through classroom training, e-learning and workplace-based projects.
Specialist Diploma in Human Capital Management Post Diploma Certificate in Talent Acquisition and Management Post Diploma Certificate in HR Business Partnering 1 Talent Acquisition 5 Organisation Development & Change Management 2 Talent Management 6 Facilitation & Influencing Skills for HR 3 HR Analytics 7 Strategic Perspectives in HR 4 Human Capital Management Project I 8 Human Capital Management Project II
*Click here for the Module Synopsis
School of Business Management
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 Singapore 569830
- Programme to begin on 13 April 2020 to 31 March 2021
- 30 hrs each academic module
- 3 days per week, conducted during the second week of each calendar month
- 8.30am to 5.30pm
What You'll Study
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be conferred a Specialist Diploma in Human Capital Management upon obtaining the two Post-Diploma Certificates, Post-Diploma Certificate in HR & Talent Management and Post-Diploma Certificate in Performance & Compensation Management.