The Specialist Diploma in Digital Content Creation for E-Commerce complements existing training in industrial, product, interior, visual communication, business, marketing and experience design.
NYP’s School of Design & Media (SDM) together with the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS), the appointed national training institute for retail, co-created this Specialist Diploma under the SkillsFuture Work-Study Post Diploma programme. The Programme aims to equip Digital Marketing Specialists such as Social Media Executives, Content Creators & Marketeers and Designers with the skills to support organisations and businesses in creating and delivering engaging contents across multiple digital channels.
You will learn:
- E-Commerce, content creation & management skills to enhance online business competitiveness through different marketing strategies and content development along with analytics software tools
- Empathy techniques to develop consumer insights and provide omni-channel customer experience for sustained E-Commerce success.
- Market strategies and management skills to better manage clients and projects.
- Online marketing and media strategies derived from analytical insights to funnel traffic to digital platforms.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create an analytics measurement plan and execute research to gather data and ascertain the feasibility of implementing new digital content and services for an organisation and its stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams and create new digital content ideas and concepts using visual and verbal elements for a brand’s designated audience.
- Establish a style guide for an organisation and work with media planners and production teams to produce digital content to communicate its results on digital channels.
- Create a social media marketing strategy and ascertain the feasibility of implementing social media strategies by deriving insights from data analytic tools on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with teams and develop a content strategy that ensures accuracy and consistency in language, style and tone.
- Plan a channel strategy and evaluate the feasibility and viability of digital content and channels to communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders.