Only Singapore Citizens (SC), Singapore Permanent Residents (PR) or Long-Term Visit Plus (LTVP+) holders, who satisfy one of the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Work-Study Programme:
(a) Fresh graduates from the local polytechnics who are hired by Participating Company within 36 months after their graduation from the local polytechnics (graduation date as stated on the Diploma certificate). For male participants who need to serve National Service, the 36-month period will start from the Operationally Ready Date (ORD);
(b) In-employment individuals who have graduated from the local polytechnics for more than the 36 months period but within 5 years from the date of graduation or ORD. The admission of this group of individuals into the Programme will be reviewed and approved by NYP on a case-by-case basis depending on appeals or requests from Participating Company.
Course Application and Enquiries
- All applications are to be submitted online (by clicking the APPLY / WAITLIST button).
- Online application closes on 30 September 2023.
- Applicants are required to email latest CV (with current photo) and diploma certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 30 September 2023.
- Successful applicants with confirmed job offered by participating company will be notified accordingly.
Lessons are conducted on Fridays (10am to 5pm).
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Operations Management (20 Oct 2023 – 31 Mar 2024)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (19 Apr 2024 – 30 Sep 2024)
Course Fee for each PDC
Total Fee for SDip in Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Engineering
Singapore Citizen below 40 years
Singapore Citizen (SME)
Singapore PR (SME)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) will be charged:
- Exam/Assessment fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance fee of $2.50 per academic year