You are welcome to apply if you have:
- GCE 'O' level with 3 relevant passes and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Nitec GPA ≥ 3.5 OR Nitec GPA ≥ 3.0 with at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Higher Nitec GPA ≥ 2.0 OR Higher Nitec GPA ≥ 1.5 with at least with 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Nitec in Technology with GPA ≥ 3.5 and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Higher Nitec in Technology with GPA ≥ 2.0 and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Relevant WSQ Advanced Certificate (or higher) qualifications with at least 1 year of relevant working experience and Level 6 for both WSQ Workplace Literacy and Workplace Numeracy.
- For applicants with at least 2 years of relevant experience, the polytechnic may at its discretion consider such candidates for written and/or oral assessments. The polytechnic reserves the right to accept candidates based on their performance at this assessment.
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on supporting evidence of competency readiness. Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
- The course comprises five semesters and can be completed in 2 ½ year on a part-time basis
- The course is conducted in English
- Classes are conducted three evenings a week from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Category Fee for Modular Certificate 1*
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens
Singapore Citizen less than 40 years
Singapore Citizen aged 40 and above
Singapore Permanent Resident
SME-sponsored Singapore Permanent Resident
* Total programme fee = 5 x Modular Certificate fee, subject to semestral fee revision by MOE.