About the Course
The part-time Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronics) is designed to equip students with a strong practical based foundation in the application of automation technology, mechatronics system design, intelligent control and productivity improvement.
The course consists of five modular certificates that can be taken independently of each other. Upon completion of the five Certificates within a five-year validity period, the participant will be conferred a Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronics) from Nanyang Polytechnic.
The five Modular Certificates are:
- Modular Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Principles
- Modular Certificate in Automation Technology
- Modular Certificate in Mechanical Design & Simulation
- Modular Certificate in Intelligent Control
- Modular Certificate in Smart Systems