- Candidates should have a recognized university degree or polytechnic diploma in engineering or science, or other relevant disciplines.
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas in other (non-relevant) disciplines, who have relevant work experience (RWE), will be considered.
- Applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements may be considered based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) with evidence of at least 5 years of RWE; or supporting evidence of competency readiness. Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or entrance test(s).
The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
Lessons are conducted on Fridays (10am to 5pm)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Operations Management (20 Oct 2023 – 31 Mar 2024)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (19 Apr 2024 – 30 Sep 2024)
Lessons are conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6.30pm to 9.30pm).
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Operations Management (17 Oct 2023 – 31 Mar 2024)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (16 Apr 2024 – 30 Sep 2024)
Fees Payable (S$) incl. GST PDC in GxP of Operations Management PDC in GxP of Quality Assuarance & Compliance
Singapore Citizen below 40 years
Singapore Citizen (SME)
Singapore PR (SME)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) will be charged:
- Exam/Assessment fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance fee of $2.50 per academic year
NYP reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any course and amend the fees/info without prior notice.
Singapore Permanent Residents will only be eligible for subsidy for first part-time diploma and first post diploma (i.e. first Advanced Diploma, first Specialist Diploma and first Diploma (Conversion) respectively). This is subject to SPR not having previously attained a qualification at the diploma or higher level that was subsidised through a MOE subsidy or Government sponsorship.