- A relevant university degree or Polytechnic Diploma
- Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
(suitable applicants who are shortlisted may be subjected to an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants)
- Evening Class application has to be submitted via the link below.
- Application opens on 1 June 2021 and closes on 31 August 2021.
Lessons are conducted on Fridays (10am to 5pm)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Operations Management (22 Oct 2021 – 31 Mar 2022)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (22 Apr 2022 – 30 Sep 2022)
One intake per year in September. Lessons are conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6pm to 9pm).
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Operations Management (7 Sep 2021 – 31 Mar 2022)
- Post-Diploma Certificate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (5 Apr 2022 – 30 Sep 2022)
Fees Payable (S$) incl. GST PDC in GxP of Operations Management PDC in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance
Singapore Citizen below 40 years
Singapore Citizen (SME)
Singapore PR (SME)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) will be charged:
- Exam/Assessment fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance fee of $4.30 per academic year