Enrolled nurses who intend to apply for admission to the nursing diploma course but do not meet the GPA requirement of 3.0 and above with NITEC in Nursing or 2.0 and above with relevant Higher NITEC qualifications.
To be eligible for the course, applicants must have:
1) Any one of the following qualifications:
- NITEC in Nursing;
- Higher NITEC in Elder Care - must have NITEC in Nursing;
- Higher NITEC in Paramedic and Emergency Care - must have NITEC in Nursing; or
- Certificate awarded by the SON/MOH for training of Enrolled Nurses.
2) At least three years of relevant working experience as an Enrolled Nurse in healthcare setting
3) A satisfactory testimonial from current employer in support of the application. This applies to both company-sponsored and self-sponsored applicants. Testimonial needs to be
- in company letterhead; and
- signed off by employer or person authorised by employer such as Nursing Directorate (Chief Nurse/Nursing Director/Head of Nursing/Deputy and Assistant Director of Nursing)