In view of current COVID-19 situation, i@Central counter services are available by appointment only. For the safety and well-being of the NYP community, no walk-ins are allowed and we seek your understanding on this arrangement.
Please make an appointment at least two (2) days in advance.
- For NYP alumni and members of the public, book your appointment via this link.
- For current NYP students, book your slot via the Student Portal (Under Populer e-Services > Click on Book Appointments (i@Central)).
For enquiries, you can reach us via :
i@Central’s Operating Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Specifically, for the following services:
1. Collection of Diploma Certificate
2. Request/Collection of Replacement Student Admin Card
3. Request for Academic Transcript
4. Request for CCA Transcript (For Graduates Only)
5. Other Student Services & Enquiries
Need to change or cancel your appointment?
You can do so at least one day in advance (but not more than twice), subject to the availability of slots. After submitting your request, your appointment details will be updated in the system.