As part of our alumni community, you too can make a difference in nurturing the next generation of NYP students or foster stronger ties with fellow alumni to support each other in various areas. Pay it forward for the opportunities you have had, through volunteering your time, sharing your talent, skills and knowledge or giving back in other ways. You, our graduates, are an inspiration to our students!
Here are examples of how you can contribute to the NYP community:
|Supporting Interest Groups
• Start an alumni interest group or reconnect with your former CCA group.
• Share your passion and talent while volunteering your time to support the group.
|Coaching & Experience Sharing
||• Share your personal experiences on further education, career journey, entrepreneurial endeavours or life skills at gatherings, talks and seminars.
• Mentoring students on growing their start-ups or careers.
• Participate in Education and Career Guidance activities such as providing course advising during NYP Open House or giving talks during career fairs or parents’ seminars.
|Providing Internship & Job Opportunities
• Provide internship opportunities to students/alumni.
• Provide job opportunities to students/alumni.
|Collaborating in Business & Projects
||• Join the alumni business networking group to build your network of contacts and support fellow alumni in their business start-ups.
• Collaborate on projects with NYP Schools. Let us know your area of interest and we could link you up with the relevant staff for exploration.
Contact us if you would like to offer other voluntary services to support various NYP community programmes where your skills and experiences can play a part or simply to lend a helping hand.
Please email us if you would like to extend your support in any way you felt led to or if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you for taking time to connect with us.