Applicants with any of the following qualifications are invited to apply for the course:
- Minimum of 3 GCE “O” level credits, including English & Mathematics and at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- NITEC with GPA ≥ 3.5 and a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Higher NITEC and a minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience;
- NITEC In Technology / Services with GPA ≥ 3.5, a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Higher NITEC In Technology /Services, a minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience
- Relevant WSQ Diploma qualification or equivalents, a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience and Workplace Literary & Numeracy (WPLN) at level ≥ 6.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may be invited for an/a interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The programme can be completed in 5 semesters or in 2.5 years. Lessons will be held three evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Modular Certificate in Business Communications & Analytics (180 hours)
- Oral Communication in Business
- Effective Business Writing Skills
- Word Processing & IT Presentation
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Business Statistics
- Data Visualisation for Business
Modular Certificate in Business Essentials (180 hours)
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
Modular Certificate in Service Operations (180 hours)
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Accounting & Analysis
- Service Operations
- Quality Management in Services
- Contract Law
- Legal Aspects of Business
Modular Certificate in Service Management (180 hours)
- Service Management
- Managing Innovation in Services
- Customer Experience Design
- Customer Experience Management
- Business Process Management
- Outsourcing Management
Modular Certificate in Customer Relationship Management (180 hours)
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Practices of CRM
- Customer Psychology & Analytics
- Social CRM
- Consumer Behaviour
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessments in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
Nett Course Fees Payable (After MOE/SSG Subsidy)
Category *Fee for 1st Modular Certificate (MC) Total Programme Fee
(Consists of 5 MC)
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipient
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years old
Singapore Citizen < 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
Full fee (without MOE subsidy) for *1st Module Certificate is $3,177.90 and total programme fee is $15,889.52.
* 1st Modular Certificate fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
Fees are subject to review by MOE on semestral basis.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
Please note that a supplementary fee of around $30 is payable in each semester.
Please refer to NYP website for funding details:
MOE/SSG subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.
The next intake for the course will be in Oct 2020. Registration will open in Jun 2020.
The course is 900 hours and comprises of FIVE Modular Certificates. The programme can be completed in 5 semesters or 2.5 years starting from Oct 2020. Lessons will be held three evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Please register your interest by clicking on the "NOTIFY ME" button and we will notify you when the next intake is opened for application.