Applicants with any of the following qualifications are invited to apply for the course:
1. Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level credits, including English, Mathematics and at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
2. NITEC with GPA ≥ 3.5 OR
GPA ≥ 3.0 and at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
3. Higher NITEC with GPA ≥ 2.0 OR
GPA ≥ 1.5 and at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
4. NITEC in Services / Technology with GPA ≥ 3.5 and at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
5. Higher NITEC in Services / Technology with GPA ≥ 2.0 and at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
6. Relevant WSQ Advanced Certificate (or higher), and at least 1 year of relevant working experience and Workplace Literary & Numeracy (WPLN) at Level ≥ 6.
7. Others - At least 2 years relevant work experience (subject to interview/assessment).
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on supporting evidence of competency readiness. Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The course is 900 hours and comprises of FIVE Modular Certificates. The programme can be completed in 5 semesters or in 2.5 years. Lessons will be held three evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Modular Certificate in Business Communications & Analytics (180 hours)
- Oral Communication in Business
- Effective Business Writing Skills
- Word Processing & IT Presentation
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Business Statistics
- Data Visualisation for Business
Modular Certificate in Business Essentials (180 hours)
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
Modular Certificate in Business Operations (180 hours)
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Accounting & Analysis
- Talent Acquisition and Development
- Employee Rewards and Management
- Contract Law
- Legal Aspects of Business
Modular Certificate in Logistics Management (180 hours)
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Managing Supply Chain Strategies
- Business Process Management
- Outsourcing Management
- Transport System & Design
- Transport Process & Management
Modular Certificate in Materials Management (180 hours)
- Inventory Management
- Demand Forecasting & Resource Planning
- Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Sourcing Strategies and Procurement
- Essentials of Warehouse Operations
- Warehouse Design and Management
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessments in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
For a taster of lessons conducted through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode, you may click on the button below to apply for free e-learning on the topic Introduction to Inflation.
Nett Course Fees Payable (After MOE/SSG Subsidy)
Category *Fee for 1st Modular Certificate (MC) Total Programme Fee
(Consists of 5 MC)
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
SME-sponsored Permanent Resident
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years old
Singapore Citizen < 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
Full fee (without MOE subsidy) for *1st Module Certificate is $3,292.46 and total programme fee is $16,467.31.
* 1st Modular Certificate fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
Fees are subject to review by MOE on semestral basis.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
Please note that a supplementary fee of around $30 is payable in each semester.
Please refer to NYP website for funding details:
MOE subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.