- A diploma from a local polytechnic or degree with minimum of 1 year of work experience, preferably in a related field.
- A good working knowledge in Accounting and/or Mathematics will be beneficial.
- Holders of other equivalent academic qualification from foreign institutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 20% to 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
Course Fees Payable (After Subsidies and Inclusive of GST)
* Fee for 1st Post-Diploma Certificate (PDC)
Total Programme Fee (comprises 2 PDCs)
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipient1
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizen below 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
Fees quoted are based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and change by MOE.
* 1st PDC fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
A supplementary fee of around $30 is payable for each PDC.
1 Please refer to www.workfare.sg for more information on WTS.
Please click HERE for funding details.
MOE subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.