- A diploma from a local polytechnic or degree with minimum of 1 year of work experience, preferably in a related field.
- Holders of other equivalent academic qualification from foreign institutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
The course is 270 hours and comprises of two Post-Diploma Certificates. The programme can be completed in 2 semesters over a period of 12 months. Lessons are held two evenings a week, from 7pm to 10pm for each session.
Post-Diploma Certificate in Sport Management (135 hours)
Sport Management Development in Singapore
The Business of Sport
Sport Management in a Changing Landscape
Sports Event Management
Post-Diploma Certificate in Sport Marketing (135 hours)
Sport Sponsorship & Publicity
Integrated Sport Marketing Project
- The course will typically be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning
- About 20% to 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning / self-directed learning mode
In view of current COVID-19 pandemic, all lessons are planned to be delivered via online home-based learning till further advice.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
(1) Fee rates displayed are for reference & subject to changes by MOE/SSG. Please note that prevailing GST will apply.
(2) The increase of 1% GST on fees will be absorbed for Singapore Citizens in 2023.
(3) Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) will only be eligible for subsidy for first part-time diploma and first post diploma (ie. first Advanced Diploma, first Specialist Diploma and 1st Diploma (Conversion) respectively). This is subject to SPR not having previously attained a qualification at the diploma or higher level that was subsidized through a MOE subsidy or Government sponsorship.
(4) NYP reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend the fees/info without prior notice.