About the Course
Want a rewarding career in Singapore’s huge chemical and pharmaceutical sectors? Then look no further than NYP’s Diploma in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technology course to gain the knowledge you need to join these industries. Learn the fundamentals of key chemical, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, and discover more about industrial safety, process operations and optimisation.
With our curriculum’s diversified training, you will be in demand in the oil and gas, specialty chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
This diploma is for you if you love chemistry, are interested in how pharmaceuticals are manufactured and want to make your mark in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
This course offers broad-based training and provides exposure to both the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. You will gain a combination of skills that makes you a versatile asset in the industry.
Look forward to exciting careers in the chemical, petroleum, petrochemical, specialty chemicals and pharmaceutical industries, or work in water treatment plants, clean energy companies and chemical/pharmaceutical laboratories. You could jump-start your career as a:
- Process technologist or engineering assistant in the areas of operations, process and equipment design, plant safety, project engineering, process control, research and product development
- Technical expert in sales and marketing of chemical, pharmaceuticals, water treatment or clean energy products, or
- Laboratory technologist in chemical/pharmaceutical quality control and R&D laboratories
NYP’s Diploma in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technology opens doors for you to further your education at reputable local and international universities. Many of our graduates have also received advanced standing for undergraduate degree programmes at well-known universities overseas, thanks to our close partnerships with these institutions.
You can complete a degree in areas such as chemical engineering, environment engineering, science and applied science.
Our graduates have pursued degrees at:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- University of Melbourne
- University of Technology Sydney
- The University of Newcastle standing)
- The University of New South Wales
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- Monash University
- RMIT University
- Curtin University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Manchester