Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality are fast moving new verticals in the digital media industry. There is a strong demand for developers with specialist skillsets, not just in technical capabilities but also user experience design in the field. The Specialist Diploma in Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality (ARVR) is targeted at professionals working in the ICT and media sector to undertake work that will leverage on immersive media.
The participants will learn how to:
• Create engaging stories for immersive media videos
• Articulate the production setup for 360 video creations
• Create 360 videos using selected equipment
• Create mixed reality applications with selected engines
• Design user experience suitable for mixed reality applications
This course is designed in collaboration with the industry to ensure relevance to employers and market needs.
The 8-month part-time programme is targeted at professionals working in the ICT and media sector. The course will also support non-media industries e.g. retail, healthcare, marketing, automotive, planning to venture into immersive media.
What You'll Study
On successful completion of all module requirements, you will be awarded with the Specialist Diploma in Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality.