Creating Interactive Products or Environments & Developing Immersive Experiences through the Integration of Design & Technology
The Diploma in Interaction Design is for you if you love interactive digital products, and enjoy thinking of new ideas and ways to make those experiences better.
Design sophisticated apps and engaging content that go beyond the screen for a better and more meaningful user experience. Through the application of design thinking and skills in technology integration, you will be able to design and create interactive environments, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, mobile apps and solutions, as well as work on multisensory projects involving virtual and augmented reality.
This diploma lets you…
- Grow useful skill sets such as user-centred design for interactivity as well as coding and scripting.
- Get practical experience in integrating creative design and the use of technology to develop aesthetic innovative, interactive and immersive solutions for both media and non-media sectors.
- Gain professional work experience with companies like Accenture, Sephora, Deloitte and ZenDesk. You may also pick up new skills by taking the Specialist Diploma in User Experience Design and Management thereafter.
Look forward to exciting careers as a:
- Design Researcher
- Experiential Designer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Interaction Designer
- Marketing/Social Media Executive
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- User Interface (UI) Designer
- User Interface (UI) Developer
- Web Designer and Developer
NYP’s Diploma in Interaction Design opens doors for you to further your education at reputable universities here in Singapore or in Australia, the UK and the US.