The admission requirements are:
- Fresh ITE graduates who graduated within 36 months from an IT/technology-related discipline.
- For male participants who need to serve National Service (NS), the 36-month period will start from their Operationally-Ready Date (ORD).
- NITEC (min. GPA 2.0) or Higher NITEC (no GPA requirement).
Participants who are Singapore Citizens and meet the entry requirement will be eligible for a sign-on incentive of up to S$5,000 when they are successfully placed on the programme.
ITE graduates who do not meet these requirements (i.e. > 36 months) can still be considered for the course with the understanding that they will not be eligible for the sign-on incentives.
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume and result transcripts with the subject “ELP leading to Diploma in Infocomm & Digital Media” to email@example.com. Please note that the resumes will be forwarded to the participating companies for consideration upon successful matching.
Modular Certificate (MC) 2: System & Network Administration
Module Code Module Name Lesson Date
22, 29 Apr (AM)
6, 13, 20, 27 May (AM)
3, 10 Jun (AM)
1,8, 15, 22 Jul (AM)
Open System Essentials
3, 10 Jun (PM)
1, 8, 15, 22 Jul (PM)
IT Service Management
22, 29 Apr (PM)
6, 13, 20, 27 May (PM)
System & Network Administration Project
Presentation on 29 Jul (AM)
AM: 9.00am to 12.30pm
PM: 1.30pm to 5.00pm
System & Network Essential
System & Network Administration
System Network Operation & Support
Singapore Permanent Resident
- Fee shown is inclusive of GST.
- Fee payable is based on per Modular Certificate (MC).
- The course fees will be reviewed by MOE on an annual basis and adjusted accordingly.