AY 2024/25 (Full-time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 15 Apr 2024
You may apply for your desired full-time diploma courses through the Direct Admission Exercise based on your IP Year 4/school-based results if you have completed IP Year 4 (or Sec 4 equivalent) from Singapore mainstream schools (e.g., SOTA, ACS(I), NUS High School, Singapore Sports School).
If you have attained the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, you will need to meet the following minimum entry requirements (MER):
- English: Minimum grade 5
- Mathematics: Minimum grade 5
- 1 relevant and 2 best subjects: Minimum grade 5
- If you are assessed based on IPY4/school-based results, the course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- Applicants will be assessed based on academic performances, recommendations (if available), tests and/or interviews.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
Click the online application system below based on your qualification during the application period:
Online Application System
(Click on the link below to apply)
Phase 1: 11 Jan to 16 Jan 2024
Phase 2: 22 Feb to 28 Feb 2024
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above.
- After submitting the online application, you will need to upload the following via our Document Submission System within 3 working days from the date of your application submission (refer to the instructions in the Online Application System):
- Please ensure your name / identification number is clearly shown in all the documents submitted.
- If you encounter any problems, please reach us at 6451 5115 during operating hours or contactNYP@nyp.edu.sg. Please provide your name and contact details so that we can assist you better.
Notification of Outcome
Application outcome will be released by end March/April. You may login to the online application system listed above to check your application status.
Successful applicants will receive enrolment notifications via sms and email by end March/April. Click here for enrolment details.