- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents (PR) with at least two years of relevant work experience
- Interviews and other holistic assessments will be conducted to better ascertain the competencies acquired by applicants from their work experiences, in addition to their academic results.
When to Apply
- Apply via the Joint-Poly Early Admissions Exercise (EAE for Working Adults) in June/July.
- Apply via the Direct Admissions Exercise (DAE) during the following period :
11 Jan 2021 - 15 Jan 2021
How to apply
You may apply through the online application system during the application period.
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period. Application submitted via other modes such as email, fax and letters will not be processed.
- Upon submitting the online application, a Verification Slip (VS) will be generated. Please save a copy as you would need to enter your VS No. when you submit your supporting documents online . The link for the online document submission system will be provided on your VS.
- If you need to retrieve the Verification Slip of your submitted online application, click here.
Notification of Outcome
Click here to check your application outcome which will be released by end Mar 2021.
Successful applicants will receive enrolment notifications via sms and email by end Mar/early Apr 2021. Click here for enrolment details.