AY 2021/22 (Full Time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 19 Apr 2021.
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
Click here to find out the Entry Requirements.
Application Period :
15 Jan 2021 - 22 Jan 2021
How do I apply :
You may apply through our DAE Application System during the application period.
1. Applicants interested in applying for Arts, Media and Design type of courses or Mass Media Management and Sport & Wellness Management courses are required to prepare a portfolio/summary statement for assessment if you are being shortlisted for interview. Refer to the Portfolio Requirements for more details.
2. Applicants whose IGCSE exams have been cancelled or deferred due to COVID-19 may still submit an application using IGCSE-syllabus school based results, which may be considered on a case-by-case basis. You are required to submit proof that you had registered for the IGCSE exams after submitting an application online. You may be required to sit for the entrance test. Overseas candidates must make their own travel arrangements to and from Singapore if they wish to sit for the entrance examination. For the latest covid-19 travel advisory, please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg.
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above. Application submitted via other modes such as email, fax and letters will not be processed.
- Upon submitting the online application, a Verification Slip (VS) will be generated. Please save a copy as you would need to enter your VS Number when you submit your supporting documents online . The link for the online document submission system will be provided on your VS.
- If you need to retrieve the Verification Slip of your submitted online application, click here.