AY 2024/25 (Full-time Diploma Courses)
Course Commencement Date: 15 Apr 2024
- The course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- IGCSE / GCSE qualifications issued by Cambridge, Edexcel and Oxford AQA are acceptable.
- English must be taken as First Language.
- IGCSE / GCSE Grades A to C is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6 and IGCSE / GCSE Grade D is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grade 7.
New IGCSE / GCSE Grades 9 to 4 is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6 and new IGCSE / GCSE Grade 3 is comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grade 7.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
Click the online application system below based on your qualification during the application period:
Online Application System
(Click on the link below to apply)
17 Jan to 23 Jan 2024
- Your application must be submitted via the online application system during the application period stipulated above.
- After submitting the online application, you will need to upload the following via our Document Submission System within 3 working days from the date of your application submission (refer to the instructions in the Online Application System):
- Please ensure your name / identification number is clearly shown in all the documents submitted.
- If you encounter any problems, please reach us at 6451 5115 during operating hours or contactNYP@nyp.edu.sg. Please provide your name and contact details so that we can assist you better.
Notification of Outcome
Application outcome will be released by end March/April. You may login to the online application system listed above to check your application status.
Successful applicants will receive enrolment notifications via sms and email by end March/April. Click here for enrolment details.