You may apply for your desired full-time diploma courses through the Direct Admission Exercise based on your IP Year 4/school-based results if you have completed IP Year 4 (or Sec 4 equivalent) from Singapore mainstream schools (e.g., SOTA, ACS(I), NUS High School, Singapore Sports School).
If you have attained the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, you will need to meet the following minimum entry requirements (MER):
- English: Minimum grade 5
- Mathematics: Minimum grade 5
- 1 relevant and 2 best subjects: Minimum grade 5
- If you are assessed based on IPY4/school-based results, the course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- Applicants will be assessed based on academic performances, recommendations (if available), tests and/or interviews.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
Keen to join us? Check out the application period and procedure.