Students who have completed IP Year 4 (or Sec 4 equivalent) in Singapore, or attained the Singapore International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or qualifications from NUS High School / Singapore Sports School can apply for Full-Time Diploma Courses through the Direct Admission Exercise based on their IP Year 4/school-based results.
- You may refer to the entry requirements for GCE ‘O’ Level qualification here to check your eligibility.
- Applicants will be assessed based on academic performances, recommendations (if available), tests and/or interviews.
- Applicants applying for Art, Media, Design and Sport related courses are required to prepare a portfolio/summary statement for assessment if you have been shortlisted for interview. Please refer to the list of courses and their Portfolio Requirements for details.
- Applicants applying for the Oral Health Therapy course are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimun entry requirements does not guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted, which is subject to competition based on merit and course availability.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided without prior notice.
Click here for application details.